Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Claire's 1st Birthday Party

I've been meaning to post pictures of Claire's 1 year birthday party which we had a month ago! Now I'm finally getting around to it. Sorry for the wait! I made a slide show because there are so many good pictures. If you want to see any of the pictures closeup, just click on them, and you should be able to zoom in on another screen. I kinda went overboard on the party, but it was actually a lot of fun for me to do. I worked on the decorations for days and even convinced Jason to help me hang up twinkle lights in the trees. It was beautiful! But it's also a good thing birthdays are only once a year! I hope Claire can look back at these pictures one day and enjoy them as much as we do.


7 comments:

germanjules said...

there is only one girl besides Claire listed on the bags...i know she is going to be a heartbreaker...has she already started? :)

Tara Ann said...

It looks even more beautiful in the pictures, which is hard to believe, perhaps because all of our crazy kids have not wreaked havoc on the food or yard yet! Ha! You are amazing!

Miss Lovely's Musings said...

You did a beautiful job, Victoria!

Christine Mains said...

BEUTIFUL! I am hoping to do something really nice For Owen's First Birthday for family and close friends. Any ideas.
I cannot wait to see you, Jason, Claire, and Joshua, I miss you and your family soooooooooo much.
Claire is gorgeous in her party dress. I love that picture. She has a cute little pose going on.

Whitney R said...

Wow Vic. I know how hard you worked and how excited you were!

Everything turned out beautifully. I'm very impressed. She will love that you did this for her :)

Your such a great mommy!

I hope I can do as good for my kids as you do for yours :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You really are a Martha Stewart! The amount of care and attention to the decorations is wonderful. I noticed one of the bags had "Samara" on it. And I just watched "The Ring" yesterday!