Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nature Walk


Josh had a nature walk at school back in october,
and Claire and Wyatt wanted to go on one too,
so we had a little outing of our own!


Claire learned a lot about the seasons changing and why trees drop their leaves for the winter. 
She still brings it up all the time on her own! :)
 
Wyatt at least understood that the trees are getting ready to go to sleep for the winter!



I caught this picture right as she was about to blow a wish fluff!


 
"Expelliarmus!"
 

Here is our day's collection!!


And a super creepy tree!!!
 
Can you see the face?
When we got home we created some fun fall artwork!
The kids have a cool book that shows how to make people and animals from collected leaves. 
We made a few of our own!

I just love fall days like this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that, I used to take my kids on can walks (picking up pop cans to recycle) and clean up walks (picking up litter in the neighborhood). Good times.