Sunday, July 26, 2009

Claire's First Little Girl Tea Party


Claire was invited to her first little girl tea party on friday at her friend Danny's house. It was a mother-daughter party, so no boys were allowed! Jason and Josh went to a pack meeting for boyscouts :)
The girls played dress up, painted nails, and ate little snacks and fancy cupcakes picnic style in my friend Abrea's house. It was a lot of fun! And I don't have any pictures of the Claire and I with my camera, but my friend Abrea says she took one of us painting nails, so hopefully I can get a copy of that from her at some point!


Claire and I took turns painting eachother's nails.
Who needs to go to a professional manicurist with a pro like this in the house?
At one point she decided it was more fun to paint the inside of my hand instead of my nails.
I'm just glad she chose light pink, because the other girls chose bright blues and grays for their moms, and it was EVERYWHERE!


Look how happy she is!!!
And only 1 shoe on! Danny was wearing the other one.

Here are the pretty tea party girls:
Danny, Ethne, and Claire (Abrea is in the background)

And this is a cute little video we shot of Claire the other night at dinnertime.
She loves to sing "winnie the pooh", and thinks it's hilarious to change the words to songs!



She cracks us up!!

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

haha, the video is so funny. Sounds like she is saying winnie the panda! Her laugh is so funny, cracking herself up. I miss her!

And the party is such a great idea! She goes to so much work for these parties, it's a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great pictures and those parties look like so much fun! I'm really impressed with Josh's shield, He did such a good job. :)

Nana said...

and I'm not anonymous! it didn't come up with my name. awwww

Christine Mains said...

Claire Cracks me Up! She is so cute, I love her laugh. I told Brian about my plan to come to MI next summer, and he is onboard with motivating me to make the trip alone with the boys. I cannot wait to see your kids, especially little Claire I haven't seen her since whe was a newborn, and your new little guy.
Abria did an amazing job with both parties. I love the tea party idea. I'll have to tell Isaac about the night party, he wants to grow up to be a king. I'll have to have a King party for him.