Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome Wyatt!!!

On Tuesday 9-29-09 we welcomed our 3rd baby into the family!!!

WYATT JAMES GILBERT


Born at 9:53pm
8 pounds, 20.5 inches long
Blonde hair, baby gray eyes

I was induced because I was 5 days overdue, and he still didn't want to budge.
It was a longer labor than we anticipated.... lots of petocin and about 6 hours.
But I only had to push twice!
I will post more pics later and talk later, but he is sleeping right now so I'm going to take advantage of that and go to sleep too!!

nitey nite!

6 comments:

Whitney R said...

yahoo!! He is adorable and I can't wait to see him in person! Who knows when... it's weird, I've always seen my nieces or nephews right after they were born. Claire was when she was 2 months and that was the longest. So this will not be so fun!!

Korbi said...

congrats! I am so glad that you are not prego anymore! Whoo hoo! what a doll!

jenifer said...

ohhhh... sweet baby! He is so blessed to come to your family.
cute, cute little guy.

Christine Mains said...

Congratulations, He is Gorgeous! I love napping when they nap. Happy Sleeping when you can.

Moo said...

Such a cute little baby! He has good genes for that.

Annie said...

He is the cutest little guy! (We're not surprised coming from you guys though) Congrats! Wish I could hold him!