Sunday, September 27, 2009

STILL pregnant.

You may have noticed that my pregnancy ticker on the side bar of the blog says I have "3 days to go"... that's really how many days I'm overdue. Either that or it's psychic and I will have the baby in 3 days, but that's just depressing, and their predictions will just keep getting longer!!!

Anyways, here are some pics Jason took of the kids playing outside this week...


Claire loves driving this little car, but she really only ever goes backwards in it :)
She fits into Josh's Thomas helmet now and wants to wear it whenever he has his on!

Awww this is sad... he must have just fallen off his bike.
Jason kissed his owie better, but took a picture first :)
Here is Claire with her diaper wipe :) She does this when she's tired!

All is well.... Josh gives Jason the thumbs up!

2 comments:

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

We keep thinking about you guys and wondering whether or not the baby has come...We are getting really excited and can't wait to see pictures! :)

Whitney R said...

I'm trying to send psychic signals to your doctors to induce you today. And I'm trying to also send some signals to Wyatt to start the process, release some of those chemicals in his brain to release the pitocin in yours! Pretty sure I read that's how it works somewhere.

And I don't think I've ever seen your belly so big! But all of you still looks great. Your just all belly and Wyatt has got to be getting big. I am so curious to see his stats! And his cute little face. Cause you know he has one ;)