Tuesday, February 24, 2009

After Bath Cuddles



Josh and Claire LOVE bathtime because they get to wear their little robes
afterwards. I took these pictures back in November, but they're so cute I thought I should start putting them up.
They have matching orange stuffed kitties which they both call "Tucker", after one of our real cats Tucker (who is orange and stripey). I wonder if Malea, our other cat, feels left out... ?
Josh had his kitty since he was a baby, and Grandma Grimmett bought Claire one in the summer. Josh carries his around everywhere he goes, so she carries hers around now because she sees from Josh's example that is what you're supossed to do. The only way we can tell the 2 of them apart is that Josh's is faded in color slightly, and not quite as fluffy. But for a week or so after it's freshly washed they are close to the same color. I was surprised to see that Claire can tell them apart and will make sure they have the proper cats when we're going out.
We have a spare "Tucker" hidden in the closet in case something disastrous and tragic happens and we need to replace one of them... I may stock up if I see them in the store again.... just in case!

Josh has nice teeth!! Maybe he won't ever need braces :)

I love this picture... so sweet :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Whitney R said...

They are so adorable! I'm glad you have these sweet pictures. They are both so cute that they both have their tuckers and their bath robes. And Claire looks into that camera the same way in a lot of pictures and it's SO STINKIN CUTE!!