Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rain boots!

Winter in Michigan is LOOOOONG and very very cold...... and long. I really can't wait till spring! I needed a little pick-me-up, and I've needed rain boots for a long time, so I decided to just go ahead and order some online at target.com.... they have a TON of different rain boots, and they're all really cute! These boots kinda stood out to me:



They make me happy! :)

I got a rain coat too to go with it... it has the same plaid details.

It rains a lot here so it really is a good investment.... I keep telling myself this because I don't spend money on clothes for myself a lot.

It actually warmed up to 40 today and rained, so I got a chance to break my new rain gear in. Later when I was making dinner I turned around and Claire was trying them out!
I have no idea how she even got them on, let alone stood up in them! It was pretty darn cute though. She kept looking down and pointing, saying "mama's boots".

4 comments:

Whitney R said...

hahahaha, I made Jaren pause American Idol so I could watch. SO CUTE!!! The boots go all the way up to her rear!! Could she walk in them? How funny, amazing she even got in them.

Oh, and the boots and the jacket ARE super cute. It doesn't rain here as much as I'd like. Do they have super cute wind breakers?? I did, however invest in a super cute pair of snow boots with pink and grey on them, but I've only worn them three or four times.... Maybe I should put them on and just walk around the yard...

Victoria Gilbert said...

No, she couldn't really walk...not that I saw....I don't even know how she stood up in them, or how she put both of them on! I just turned around and she had them on and was standing there looking proud of herself :) Target has lots of really cute coats. Not as cute as boden, of course, but you can't beat $60 for a cute rain coat and matching boots!
You guys get lots of snow, so your boots should get some wear this winter :)

Annie said...

I've wanted some rainboots too but I just can't seem to rationalize buying them while I live in a desert! Maybe I'll just wear them around town rain or no. cYou are so lucky, they are so cute on you or her!

Anonymous said...

i love you boots, I got a couple of pairs last year and I cut one pair down to mid calf, they make the best gardening boots because dirt and mud don't get into them like with clogs. That's a good reason to get some even if you live where it doesn't rain much!
And we have a great picture of Aunt colleen in big cowboy boots. *G*