Monday, March 30, 2009

Videos of Claire and Josh

I took these videos of Claire a couple of months ago, but they're so cute I thought I'd put them up... better late than never, right?

Jason is a boy scout leader for the 11 year olds, and is gone every wednesday night for scouts.
I took this first video while he was at scouts one night... it's pretty funny!



She was trying to explain it to me, because I CLEARLY did not understand :)

This next video was also taken about 3 months ago. She knows more animal sounds now, so maybe we'll do a follow up video sometime :)





And finally, Joshua's "Pizza Perfect" commercial.... haha



5 comments:

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Your kids are getting so big. I loved watching claire imitate animal sounds--sooo cute!
Bristol is cooing and baby talking all the time--it's like she has so much to say :)

Misty said...

I was watching the Peek-A-Boo video, and Jacob come crawling over as fast as he could and was totally glued to the computer screen. He loved it! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those kids are so cute! I take it that Clair was signing? And I want to know if Josh ever ate his pizza?? What patience you have, I would have been a bit testier I think.

Whitney R said...

hahaha, I'm in tears. So funny. You really should send that into Pizza Perfect even though I've never heard of them. haha, if you move, he might not get to eat them again!! Uh oh, guess there will just be no pizza at your house.

Claire is so stinkin cute. haha, I LOVE her animal sounds! She just laughs and coughs and breathes. It's funny. Jaren wasn't even watching, just listening and we both busted up laughing at her pig noise.

MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

Christine Mains said...

So cute! I cannot stop laughing about little Josh's tears over Pizza Perfect. Is that a local Pizza place by ya'll?
Claire is adorable, I cannot believe how big she is. Your kids are so fun!