Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday silliness...

We looked in the bathroom and saw Claire doing this over and over again with her winnie the pooh! So what do you think... is she ready to potty train, or what?



For months she's been interested in sitting on the toilet and says "my turn going pee pee", and we've been reading some potty books a lot lately, so I guess we could start training... I'm exhausted just thinking about it though! Maybe next week, when we actually have a sink in our bathroom again! :)
we're so close!!!



Ok this next video is Josh singing his FAVORITE song EVER! haha
It's this cursed cd we got for free in a happy meal that he insists we listen to at every meal...
it has 5 songs only, so it gets old pretty fast... and his favorite song on the cd is "Kidz Bop"... the band's song. He says he likes it so much because "it's a rock n' roll song, and those are the BEST."
Here he is singing it!!!



Crazy kid!

Josh asked Jason the other day
"Daddy, do you want to be a part of Eddie Vedder's band?"
haha

6 comments:

Misty said...

I love the toilet paper! So that's how it gets unrolled all over the bathroom. And exactly where are you supposed to wipe with it? She made sure to cover all the bases! :-)

GRANNY said...

I love Josh's performance AND Claire on video is always a treat.

Whitney R said...

Oh man, She rolled and rolled and unrolled, then left it all. hahahaha. And wiped pooh's bum, then his hands, then his mouth, then his nose and eyes. I hope when you do potty train you teach her after the bum it goes in the toilet! haha. That was too cute, I giggled and giggled.

I loved Josh's video! His dance moves, and karate chops. He knows the words so well! And he is even dancing to the changes in the song. What a stud.

Unknown said...

Awe Clarie is so cute with her pooh (haha pun intended!) Didn't you teach her to wipe dirty areas last though? She wipes his buma dn then his face lol!!

Oh my goodness my kids LOVE those kidzbop cd's!!!!! So cute!

Lena Gilbert said...

so funny vicki. I love the videos, and all of claire's hair. Kevin and I had a good laugh. Yea..the potty training. Isak started lifting up the lid the other day but I'm sure he has no idea what to do. The thought makes me tired...

Anonymous said...

Cute hair on Claire, and who care what she wipes! (EG) And yeah to Josh's multi-talented singing abilities! He is taking after his dad, you'll have to find him the old kid rock videos that my kids grew up with, there was one with a girl who looked like Rox, she was sure that she must have made that video.